Current Career Opportunities
+ Social Media & Marketing Internship.
We are looking for an marketing/ graphic designer / social media intern to work on a range of in house projects as well as exciting additional external media & marketing projects.
Perhaps you are:
- Studying or recently completed studies in marketing, communications, graphic design or video/film production. Now looking for an internship with real world experience or re entering the work force.
- An ideas person, creative thinker
- An active social media user across social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Snapchat and Instagram
- Have knowledge around Brand and Product development
- Graphic design skills (not essential)
- The ability to work independently and autonomously, without constant supervision
- Sydney or Hawkesbury based
- Enable you to gain real-world work experience and further enhance employment opportunities
- Increase your skills and interest in project management, media, marketing, communications, social media, public relations, content creating
- Exposure to exciting ongoing projects at the Sydney Polo Club
- Industry exposure in marketing
- Potential for more permanent work in the future
Note: This is a part-time role @ up to 18 hours per week and would suit a student, recent graduate studying or someone who is getting back into the industry.
This is work experience internship only opportunity, there is no payment for service. There may be however, opportunity for paid work at a later stage.
To apply for the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org